AECA is a Non-denominational school which does not teach a specific denominational set of beliefs. The following is the foundation of beliefs on which AECA is based. They are also the key elements of Christianity that will be taught uncompromised in various ways. The substance of these statements is that which will be considered primary doctrine at AECA.
- the Holy Scriptures, as they were given to the Holy Prophets of old, are the infallible Word of God. It is our only authoritative rule for faith and practice (II Tim 3:16, II Pet 1:20, 21, I Thess 2:13).
- that there is one God, who gives life to everything and is eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient (Mark 3:16; 17, 28:19; Luke 3:21, 22; Gen 1:1; John 10:30, 37, 38).
- in the bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust; those who are saved to the resurrection of life, and those who are lost to the resurrection of eternal damnation (John 5:28-29).
- the good news is, that the Kingdom is ready for us to enter, when we change the way we think (Matt. 4:17,23; 24:14).
- that baptism by immersion is a requirement for every believer in the body of Christ (Matt 28:19; Acts 2:28; 19:3-5).
- that being filled with the Holy Spirit is necessary and the evidence is speaking